понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will design creative graphic ideas

I will design creative graphic ideas












About:

I got 8 years as a proffessional illustrator, i really love detailed fantastic illustrations as hobby, but i work on film industry doing storyboards, and work as a children illustrator because is my passion, usually for books.

Why hire me for your book illustrations?

  • Best quality: Just see my gallery, i give attention on details in every shoot. You will get the best of the best result in fiverr, "it´s worth every  penny" 

Only one style?

  • Of course not! i can suit all styles of illustration ( naive, art, manga, anime, comic, fantasy, vintage, pinup, cartoon, caricatures, realistic, children, adults, everything...

I will create a stylish vector illustration based on your ideas. The illustration can be:
  • a character or a mascot
  • single or a set of icons
  • a full illustrated scene in a more realistic or cartoonish style
  • typographic poster or text illustration

I will create an original Graphic Design poster, logo, flyer, anything you need.

Contact me before ordering, so that we can discuss the details!

Thank you and I look forward to drawing for you! no more words, Lets work! 

Reviews


shutterhart:Fast, creative, professional outlay of 10 illustrations! Amazing breadth of skillset!

ballcartoon:thanks for everything! great buyer!

shutterhart:Winner! Winner! Aced it again! A+ work

ballcartoon:great buyer!

shutterhart:Extraordinary piece of work! Amazing scene development! Best I've ever seen! A+ work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий