понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will make your desire tattoo design

I will make your desire tattoo design












About:

this gig is for simple but meaningful freehand design by me, i am a fine artist that expertise in freehand drawing. just message me before you buy or take order for me to do your personalize tattoo design or layout. 

Reviews


skylerparry:Would recommend this artist. Does great work. Communicates very well

yourtattooist:thanks for your trust!! until next time!

lenardhoward:Very prompt! In fact he delivered faster than the quoted time. I’m very pleased.

yourtattooist:thanks for taking my gig! ;) till next project!

missouriusa:This artist has been very easy to work with and the quality of work is wonderful. Response times were very fast. This will be my first tattoo and I wanted to be sure the design was on-point. I really love this design! Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий