понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will draw you cute animal illustration

I will draw you cute animal illustration












About:

I can draw any animal sketch in my own style using pencil and ink-tense pens. Sketch will be scanned and prepared for high quality printing or digital publishing . You can ask me to draw some extra detail for animal, to make it more personalized. 
I You want color version, just check extras. I use ink tense pen and watercolors in this gig.

Reviews


estherc78:Dace is simply amazing! She brought my idea to life with very little direction. I’m looking forward to working with her again!

dacekaminska:thanks! great experience!

winterw:It was great!

dacekaminska:thank you for a great rewiew!hope you like sushi chef!

violajunerose:Omg thank you! This is the cutest little drawing ever in history he’s so CUTE!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий