суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will create you a palm size tattoo design

I will create you a palm size tattoo design












About:

Tattoos are awesome and so is the artwork involved. I will design you a palm size tattoo of your request in my style for you to do what you want with it. Tattoos cannot be overly complicated and I know this from expericance being a tattooist. Palm size is the average palm size of a hand. Really look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


nikkiloree:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

benprints:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nytatuering:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

karltheocho:Great experience again.

rosscruickshank:Again top client, would love to work with them again, if you get a order from them you should feel very proud!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий