суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw rough pencil storyboards

I will draw rough pencil storyboards












About:

*This gig is for storyboard related orders ONLY. To order regular drawings/illustrations from me, please refer to my other gigs on my profile. Thank you.

I am offering to draw rough pencil storyboards starting at $5 per page in black and white pencil ONLY.

  • Includes full body and background
  • Black and white pencil OR digital line art
  • Hi-resolution, scanned copy available.


REQUIREMENTS:

  • Please provide descriptions and details for the storyboard frames.
  • It will also be helpful to tell me what the storyboards are for (i.e. film, comics, animation, advertisements, etc.)
  • A script with instructions, if any.


Reviews


stationrystudio:thank you for your quick service.

alinvolkova:Easy to work with and very clear with instructions. Thank you!

jeromecook:Outstanding Experience!

alinvolkova:Clear, straight to the point, and prompt with his replies. Thank you for being a wonderful customer!

michaelamico:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий