понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will be more than glad to help you! :) + See More

I will be more than glad to help you! :) + See More












About:

Greetings, buyers! I will help you turn your quotes, saying, or wordings into a typography or handwritten design, you choose.

What you will get from me:
  • High quality design, up to five words + two simple shapes/doodles
  • Hi-Res files in JPG or transparent PNG format maximum of A3 paper size, 300dpi
  • Unlimited revisions! (small ones, not re-design)
  • Fast response and friendly communication

You can check the extras to see what options you have for this gig. Please message me before ordering if you are unsure, I will be more than happy to help!

PS: This gig is purely digital/online. I do not ship the final result as physical poster. And every revisions that are requested after the order is closed will be charged, so please pay more attention to your orders. Thank you.

Reviews


kenleyventures:Always a great job! The main designer I try to go to when I need new graphic designs.

adelinewinata:Thank you very much, Michelle! Always a pleasure working with you.

kenleyventures:Always great work!

adelinewinata:Thank you very much!

whwodnr:Great experience as always Thank you!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий