понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will do cute illustration of you

I will do cute illustration of you












About:

I will design a beautiful illustration of your photos that is perfect for:


Profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing,  website graphics, children illustrations for Ebook, wallpapers, birthday cards album cover.


All you need to do:

  • Send me a good quality of your photo or a description of any characater you want to illustrate

  •  More than 1 person to be drawn? Simply place an order for each person ($10).

  •  Photo / Speech bubble / Thought bubble / Words / Background Colour are ALL UP TO YOU! Just let us know when ordering


Please note that a basic portrait ($5) includes head and shoulders of one person. 

  • Check out me Gig Extras below for more options! 
  • Just Message me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests
  • Delivered in JPG, obtain PSD for a Gig extra Below. 

Reviews


jtb3pmog:This is my second Gig with Efepeters. I am very satisfied with the work. Very clean

efepeters13:Outstanding Experience!

kristianloren81:This is PERFECT!!! Thank you so much, we love the design and details.

efepeters13:Outstanding Experience!

ruidoso:Nice job done


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий