понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will do amazing line art illustration

I will do amazing line art illustration












About:

HelloBUDDY! Welcome to My gig:)

I Will Illustrate a Professionally Looking Detailed Line Art For You.

The Illustration Will Be Provide to You With the Drawing(s) In High Quality

(1200 x 1200px), 100% Client Satisfaction amp; Express Delivery (On

Buyer Request).

In My $5 Basic Gig:

  • No. Of Figures: 1 (Head Shots/Object/Product/Animal Figure In
  • Black amp; White Line Art Illustration)
  • High Quality (1200 x 1200px)
  • Png, jpg, ai, Any type of file type
  • 2 Revisions
  • Delivery Time: 2 Days (24 hrs Available also)


**For more Complex Drawings view Standard and Premium Package thanks.**

On Buyer Request, you Can Create Custom Offers Too!

Please Message Me Via Private Message,

Before Placing Your Custom Offer.

Would Be Glad To Cater To Your Project Requirements.

Thanks For Visiting My Gig, This is the coolest and Awesome gig on fiverr

Thanks Wendy.

Reviews


mcvargas23:Very easy to communicate with this seller

mhiz_wendy:Thank you, I Appreciate working with you.

rsnjapan:Thank you for your work!

judiglova:Created 5 icons -- thanks.

cashgui:excellent work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий