среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw an awesome line drawing illustration

I will draw an awesome line drawing illustration












About:

Welcome to my gig

The theme will be as per your choice - animals, nature, landscape, mandalas, floral /swirl etc.
I will also make a Pattern


For $5 you will get:
- Black and white digital line art
- One object or figure
- File format is JPG/PNG/PSD/PDF
- Resolution is 300 dpi
-source file +25$
-commercial use +10$

For special requests or any complicated drawings contact me in my inbox first :)

Try it and hope you'll like it. Thanks...
Saira

Reviews


maria1938:Very fast work, and follow instructions.

creativegirl123:Great buyer!Thank you so much.

sassyclass:Communication was limited but quick and her response to any request was also very quick. She does very nice work and would definitely use again.

creativegirl123:Great buyer,Thank you so much.

beem_me_up:Value for money + delivered what was described


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий