среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will create cute and fun illustrations and 3D assets you need!

I will create cute and fun illustrations and 3D assets you need!












About:

I will make book illustration for children

Overview:
I paint illustration digitally using my drawing tablet and mac and PC tools. I work so quickly and speaks fluently in English. I am experienced in illustration for 20 years. I am an excellent book illustrator for children and currently owns a children's TV channel. I already completed more than 10 books published independently. You may commission me for children's illustration.

I also offer urgent 24-hour delivery. But please contact me first to make sure I am available. I work online full time, so you can contact me anytime during office hours and weekdays.

How It Works:
Step 1: You give me your ideas or reference images.
Step 2. I make rough sketches, and you approve.
Step 3: I line art and color and deliver.
Step 4: If not satisfied, ask for a revision.
Step 5: Once satisfied, approve and enjoy!

License :
I will upload the work as my portfolio on Fiverr
I will post the work on my portfolio website
I will have full credits as illustrator
You can sell the product commercially

I accept custom orders too! Contact me for any questions.

NOTE:
I will reply to you as soon as I can.
Cheers!

Reviews


holly3333:Very easy to work with. Really understands the characters!

digitalartistbe:Very clear on her descriptions of the story. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience. Looking forward to the next pages. :)

holly3333:Love working with her. Quality work, really good communication and takes direction well.

digitalartistbe:Gives specific instructions and very clear on what she wanted for the final output. It's been amazing to work with her! :)

holly3333:She is great and very easy to communicate with :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий