четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will sell your book with my awesome illustrations

I will sell your book with my awesome illustrations












About:

If you are looking for someone who will listen to what you want and can mimic any style then I'm for you! I create simple or rich, complex drawings, and paintings and then send them to you as a jpg. and pdf file with it being 300 DPI. If you would like the physical drawings or paintings I will mail them to you but charge extra for that.

Before I create anything for you I would like to talk to you about what you would like and get as many details as possible. I can create using reference or my own imagination.

I always show you a pre sketch of the illustration for you to approve so I can make sure we are on the same track. This step saves us a lot of time and it's easier to fix things in the beginning stages. I don't charge extra for this:)

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


groggy96:Thank you Anna - great as always

samanthacoleaut:Great illustrations!

artsylindgren:Super easy to work with!

doglady5477:Anna was very open and receptive to my ideas. She communicated with me well and in a timely manner. The finished product is high quality and in the style I preferred. I would highly recommend this artist.

groggy96:STUNNING as always. Anna once again nailed the brief flawlessly. Just perfect


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий