воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will create your portrait art in my style

I will create your portrait art in my style












About:

Hi, I'm miss_digipen and I make lovely drawings or paintings out of images I get references to.

I will make your portrait in this style, please see attached samples in the portfolio.

Ideal drawings for Weddings, Birthday and gift ideas, Profile Pictures, Avatars, etc.

I will only do a head to torso portrait, not full body. The drawing will be sent in 350 dpi resolution, on a default 1000 x 1000 px canvas. Please do tell me if you need a specific canvas size.

What you will get:

For $5, I will draw your portrait in my specific style with minimal colors. Head to shoulders

For $10, I will draw with added detail and some colors. Head to Torso/Thighs

For $15, I will draw your portrait with popping colors and much detail. Full body

Please see extras if you need anything else, or message me if there are further inquiries.

Happy Gigging every one!

Reviews


andorrrano:Very good work and fast delivery

andorrrano:Beautiful job

andorrrano:Fast delivery and very good work

moniasami:Very fast professional and responsive

miss_digipen:Thank you so much! It's a pleasure :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий