воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a steampunk style illustration

I will create a steampunk style illustration












About:

I will create a unique steampunk style character or a fantasy character based on your description.

It could be based of your sketches or an existing images.
I usually use vector editor (Adobe Illustrator)

Please contact me first for a sure.

Reviews


zero7one:All three pieces were absolutely phenomenal and beyond what I expected. I will be back for future projects!

olgapustovetova:I'm glad you like it! Thank you very much for order and tip!

blevy764:Excellent communication, \

olgapustovetova:Thank you!I Am very glad that you liked results of my work!

thegiez123:Perfect. The end result was exactly what I had in my head.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий