понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw animal or pet illustration in my style

I will draw animal or pet illustration in my style












About:

i will draw your animal or pet in my style, black n white or color , you name it. i ll do my best :)
anyways.. you will receive a jpeg format with good resolution to print, and if you need the vector file also do not hesitate to ask, i will gladly provide it for you :)

so when you are willing to order , i will ask you for the picture to be transformed into cartoon, and you will have to give me the explanation and the description bout the order, i charge $5 for one character in one picture , and some extra charges for additions like object text and background , but the prize is negotiable though, i sometimes give discounts :)

so like order now good people ^^

oh... and if you dont mind please check out my real samples and portofolios here
www.flickr.com/photos/magicvinger

thanks ^^

Reviews


lindsayjacks641:Overall the product was delivered close enough to the brief. However communication during the job was very poor.

vinktheblues:thanks

cwlilleland1:Great service

vinktheblues:Outstanding Experience!

cwlilleland1:Great work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий