четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will design and create epic concept art, ilustration

I will design and create epic concept art, ilustration












About:

Welcome on my gig page! I can create for you concept art/ilustrationhere. To place an order, you need to contact me first and describe in message details about what do you want on artwork, along with some reference images - After that I migh send you 'custom offer' with individual price (mostly in between $35 -$120) .Complexity, quantity, and delivery time affect the order price. Also some of my artworks that you receive, may be used for self promoting, unless stated otherwise with the buyer. Thanks.


Thank You all for the reviews! :)

Reviews


etelaemaeki:Awesome, professional work and very personal service!

stonehenge_5:would definitely recommend fornal, he did a great job on my illustration.

arcadiabay27:Very talented artist

chacenasello:Fornal is an absolutely excellent artist who brought a vision I had to life with the piece he designed for me. 10/10 will buy again

vidyadh:Very Patient and gives your more options.. It was a pleasure working.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий