вторник, 24 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw, paint or design anything, professional artist

I will draw, paint or design anything, professional artist












About:

  • MANDATORY: PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING !!! To see if I am available to take your order and if your project would have a different price. Orders placed without contacting will not be accepted.


Hello. My name's Peter, I'm a freelance graphic designer and professional artist specializingin all forms of illustration, digital image design and manipulation. I've been working in this field for nearly a decade now and have had the privilegeof working with both local and international companies on all kinds of design projects and I would love for you to be one of my many satisfied clients.I've been working on Fiverr for nearly 2 years now with over 200 projects behind me, and I can walk you through the whole process from start to finish, don't be shy ask any questions you need.

You can view more about me and view more of my work on myportfoliohere:

https://petar-denkov.tumblr.com/

I am a complete professional, available for communication on a daily basis from my studio and outside during weekends only for updates on your order. Once we start working on a design we will work on it until we get it just right with as many corrections as you wish. :)


Reviews


anewman880:Fantastic work, great communication, fast delivery

peter_design:Thank you :)

jjherds:Peter is amazing. Excellent communication, extremely knowledgeable, just provided an overall great experience. Will definitely be doing future business.

peter_design:Thank you :)

bmr5100:Fast on responding


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий