среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will hand draw animal figures

I will hand draw animal figures












About:

Hi!

Its my pleasure to work with u .. so to create the best designplease read the following :)


  • discuss ur order with me before purchasing as every design differs than other
  • Tell me every little detail u imagine about ur design to get closer to ur vision if u have specific one
  • If u have pic close to what u need send them to me ..Be specific in ur requirements special little details that matters with u ..

Discussion to avoid :


  • Cancelling orders u purchased, maybe I am not able to do this design
  • Some clients need the final result only and not following my steps from sketch to final with me ,, if u r so , please be very specific in ur details
  • if after delivering u told me totally other requirements ..I will cancel the order .. so lets save time and money ;)


Finally :We are creating designs with each others, not fighting :D .. so, no need to speak violently amp; be frustrated :)


According to designs :


  • I can addcalligraphy amp; typographyto ur designs
  • U can add extra gigs as u like(colors, back grounds, figures )...

Thank u for reading,
Best,
Genista

Reviews


emmacartwright:Always exceeds my expectations.

girlygenista:Thank u ... ^.^

emmacartwright:Awesome as usual. Thank you

girlygenista:I am the one who have to thank u ^.^

emmacartwright:Easy to work with and clearly understands concepts. \nAlso adds value to my concepts to create a better outcome.\nVery happy again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий