вторник, 17 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your dungeons and dragons character

I will draw your dungeons and dragons character












About:

To all those nerds out there (like myself) who love to play Dungeons and Dragons and want to see their character sketched, look no further! I'm the gal for the job! I have been drawing all the characters from my D&D campaigns for close to 3 years. I have illustrated fight scenes, individual characters, embarrassing blunders (which we've all had thanks to crit one rolls) and all sorts of monsters. So here's what I need from you. I need your character's:
Race
Class
Gender
Background
Alignment
and any other character description you want.
Keep in mind, the more description I have of your character the better it will look! If you wish to take a photo/scan of your actual character sheet, that would also be appreciated.
P.S. I will accept homebrews only if the link for the race/class/background is provided.
P.S.S. If you are wanting a premium deal with your 2-5 party illustration, please describe what you wish to be happening in the scene. Also, all of the above applies to each character involved in the party pic.
Thank you for the business! I'm excited to bring your character to life!

Reviews


lauralynnhorst:This is my second piece I’ve ordered and once again it’s perfection! I literally cried looking at it. She has a way of bringing my characters to life that goes beyond what I imagined!

bekkah2010:Although I was very picky, she didn’t seem to mind. She listened to each thing I wanted implemented in the final product, and it came out looking amazing, I am very happy with the final piece and I highly recommend! :)

daltoncooper:She was great! Responded often and made changes when I wanted (didn’t really need many though). She also delivered on time and I’m confident if I would have needed it faster she would have accommodated.

bubblelazer:My client knew exactly what he wanted and was willing to give me direction as needed. His idea was wonderfully new and innovative, fun and colorful. I really enjoyed working with him and hope to do business again :)

bekkah2010:Another great piece of work received from Bubblelazer! It was great to see the character brought to life again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий