понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a children book illustration

I will create a children book illustration












About:

Hello there!
My name is Aleksandra and I'm offering you digitally drawn illustrations for children.

Why should you choose me?

  1. I can draw any creature - from all types of animals to human beings - in a stylized, creative way
  2. Thanks to the use of self-made soft brushes, my drawings look delicate and are pleasing to the eye
  3. I have agreat understanding of color, what makes the illustrations even more appealing

Getting started
First, check out my portfolio. I can draw any character or scene of your description in the shown style.
If you're not sure if the subject you chose fits my style (such as NSFW or violence) - contact me, I can make some exceptions.
If you don't find the option right for you in my gig - text me.



If you have any doubts or questions - feel free to
contactme! :)

Reviews


weeguardian:Great job, thank you.

miasmatique:Thank you!

bruce321:working with you has been a magical and rewarding experience. A dream literally illustrated to reality.

miasmatique:Thank you! It was a nice experience

tannerazzinnaro:Perfect and easy to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий