понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will make vector portrait for you

I will make vector portrait for you












About:

I will make a vector portrait for you that you can use for your Youtube Channel or anywhere you want in high quality.

What Will I Need From You:

  • A good quality image of your portrait or anything that you need in vector.

Thats basically it, i don't need anything else. If you can send me multiple photos that will be great because i will have the opportunity to select the best one.

Need samples of my work?:
Some orders i have completed for clients are in the order gallery. If you want to see more of my work you can visit my Instagram @Ibala_Khan

IMPORTANT:
Please contact me before you order so we can discuss delivery time and price etc. Thank you.

Reviews


royallvvs1:The Best !

ibrar_ullah:would love to work again sometime :)

mindoversoul:Very efficient and solid work.

ibrar_ullah:Outstanding Experience!

royallvvs1:Super Fast..Super good..worked to the upmost GREATNESS !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий