понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will do my best to give you the BEST!!! + See More

I will do my best to give you the BEST!!! + See More












About:

I have been creating game characters and concepts for 6 years.

I have done numerous games for apple and android.

Please message me first before ordering.  I guarantee fast turnaround and high quality images.

I do everything from scratch. You can even have the pencil sketches to prove that it is not copied from anyone.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jonkimpoy

Reviews


apex357:A pleasure to work with as always. Highly recommended.

jonkimpoy:Always a great client :)

pwnyygaming:Very fast and high quality delivery!

jonkimpoy:Great client. Thanks

blazinstreetz:Awesome work!!! Very professional and a pleasure to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий