четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate any animal in full body, full color, highly detailed, and with background.

I will illustrate any animal in full body, full color, highly detailed, and with background.












About:

What's you favorite animal? A cat? A zebra? A penguin? Perhaps even an extinct one or a fantastic one! What ever magestic creature you want turned into a digital work of art, I will do it for you!

I will require only that you send me a picture of the animal you want and/or a detailed description of it, and based on that I'll make an illustration of it.

You could also just leave it to my creative habilities if you want, perhaps, a fantastic animal, or anything that you can imagine, I'll turn it into a wonderful digital piece of art.

I will use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to develop the artwork, and the final result will be sent as a high resolution image.

Reviews


dubi123:AMAZING JOB ! thnks !

rafaelpe:Good buyer

elenagolovin224:Quality of image

rafaelpe:Great customer!

shlacesnyc:Very great and on time !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий