понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw outline, line art and line drawing of anything

I will draw outline, line art and line drawing of anything












About:

Hi, there.

I will professionally draw your product/ images/ logo or anything you want into beautiful line art.
This illustration will do great on manual, flyer, book, banner ad, etc.
You will receive high quality JPEG and PNG

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product. And of course you will get unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!

Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you. 

Reviews


blackout626:Seller was quick to made the requested adjustments.

indraama:Thanks for stopping by

eliteadi7:Great work, and very well done + fast rep++

indraama:Wonderful project. You deserve fast response. :)

yummygummymolds:She was great! Took feedback very well and enjoyable to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий