среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your pet in older fashion style

I will draw your pet in older fashion style












About:

I love to draw animal portrait for you, animal in older fashion style clothes looks funny as a gift for your family and friends.
one gig only for drawing one animal, basic gig just drawing it in black and white, order extra for color, final I will send back a high quality 1000x700 pixels jpg file, order extra if you need bigger file for print.
send me your pet pics the front face and clearer, also tell me what you want it in boy or girl, thanks.

Reviews


provacoteur:Thank you so much! Another great portrait by Windness!! \u003c3

atheistapparel:Thanks! It turned out wonderful. I'm excited to see the original.

jordanfarmer:Amazing work. Will be buying from you again!

dcitron:Amazing work - thrilled with the results! Thank you!

vraviv:Extremely talented. Love this seller. Delivered exactly what I wanted and made an effort to deliver quickly. Would order again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий