воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will drawing simple line art of your photo

I will drawing simple line art of your photo












About:

*****Quantity 1 figure
*****Color black and white
*****Size high resolution20cm x 20cm 300dpi
*****Format Jpg and Png
*****Commercial use


Reviews


petruzalek:Does great illustrations!!!

xalihamdanix:thank you very much :3

petruzalek:Ali,\nIs a great operator. Our relationship is blossoming with an ongoing work relationship. Ali, makes me look good ;) No request is too strange or too hard.\n\nTony

xalihamdanix:thank you very much :)

petruzalek:Ali is a fantastic operator. Very cooperative. Hits the brief every time. I have done numerous jobs with him and will continue to do so. His pricing is fair. I can not recommend him highly enough!\n\nTony\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий