среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will place your.

I will place your.












About:

Please read the gig's description and packages carefully. If you have any questions please contact me before placing an order.

***************************************************************************************************************


All the packages are for commercial use. Means you can print my design on a product and sell it.


Basic gig package:

High-quality seamless pattern hand-drawn by me. With 1-3 simple objects. It will be my style in color and a very good looking.


Medium package:

You get a pattern with 3-5 detailed original objects in full color.


Premium package:

5-8 very detailed objects in color. I will place your patterns on products.


Please contact me before placing order for best work!

***********************************************************************


Thanks

Yana Dobrik


Reviews


djhimzz:Great job!!

yanadobrik:Thank you!

jeraldineadjei:Great, very happy with work.

yanadobrik:Thank you

allyconcannon:Amazing as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий