среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will make cute children illustrations

I will make cute children illustrations












About:

Hello!
Please write me before ordering!The average price of my illustrations is $30-70. It depends on such factors as:
- number of characters and objects
- resolution of the file
- size of the canvas
- difficulty of illustrated objects
- presence of background
- details on the background
- time of delivering and others

Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.

I draw sketches for each work first, and I do the final illustation only after your approvement. That's why my clients are so content with the result.

I will be glad to work with you!

With lots of respect,
Nadia

Reviews


chuckles2711:Love this vulture!!\nThanks so much Nadia!!\n\nI'll be placing more orders!!

nadezhdapony:Thanks! :)

chuckles2711:Super happy with the result!!\n\nThanks Nadia!!

nadezhdapony:Thank you! :)

chuckles2711:So patient making changes!!\n\nThank you so much!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий