четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will design the character you want

I will design the character you want












About:

Please contact me before order. to the discussing.
I willhelp you create the character you have imagined for your comic, animation or whatever you need in my style or a differentstyle Manga, American comic, etc.

The basic Gig will start with a pencil sketch of the characterin action.

The Average of 2 Day Delivery.

Reviews


fedriz_marini:A very good piece of concept.

dragon_j:Outstanding experience. \nplease let me know if you want to fix anything.\nThanks

nerdiebear:it was ok.

dragon_j:Thanks for your job!

fedriz_marini:It was a pleasure to have this concept art Done very well and I'm looking forward to do all the characters concept arts with this guy!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий