пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create a seamless pattern in floral doodle style

I will create a seamless pattern in floral doodle style












About:

I will create a seamless floral pattern design. This design is perfect for backgrounds, wallpapers and textile.

You may choose the color of pattern before the order.

The Basic package includes the clean hi-res Jpg image of monochrome seamless pattern with color on your demand.

The Intermediate package includes three color variations of monochrome seamless pattern.

With the Premium package you will receive the seamless pattern with all the elements colored individually.

If you need any other specific format please, contact me.

Please, note that provision of really good and professional quality may take time; therefore I take the standard of 2 days for work to be done. Usually it will take less time.

Please, carefully chhose the colors. Its good to have them selected from the Color Palettes, so I can apply the exact tone


Reviews


furchandco:Anna (Tairen10) was excellent to work with! She more than exceeded our expectations, was very responsive and met our every need. I would recommend Anna to anyone without hesitation :)

tairen10:Thank you and I really enjoyed to work on this design!

stephanietruter:Thank you so much for amazing service!

tairen10:Thank you and it was a pleasure to work on this design!

saideldajani:Excellent experience. Efficient. Extremely dependable.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий