пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will do concept and illustration for you

I will do concept and illustration for you












About:

Hello, I will create very detailed and professional images, based in your requirements,

I'm specialized in Concept and Illustrations, for industrial, videogame, boardgame, Book, Fan Art  ecc. 

I Elaborate images with a deep knowledge of color, light and composition.


* Please contact me before order to establish price and details.

* I will send you a quick sketch first, if everything is ok, we will move foward to next steps.

Reviews


michaelp870:this was nicely done. i didnt know what to expect and they were quite good

riccardobucci:Outstanding Experience!\r\n

player4studio:Mr. Bucci does quality original artwork. All the art he has done for my Trading Card Game has been fantastic to this point. Thank you again for being an artist on my project!

riccardobucci:Outstanding Experience!!

chrisgreynolds:Riccardo is a fantastic person to work with, offered a few options to take forward into art and had no problems adding the small details that I asked for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий