понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Make Cute Children Illustrations











About:

Hello!

Please write me before ordering! The average price of my illustrations is $60-100. It depends on such factors as:

- number of characters and objects

- resolution of the file

- size of the canvas

- difficulty of illustrated objects

- presence of background

- details on the background

- time of delivering and others



Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.



I draw sketches for each work first, and I do the final illustation only after your approvement. That's why my clients are so content with the result.



I will be glad to work with you! 



With lots of respect,

Nadia

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great, Nadia is a great professional !

:

Beautiful illustrations! Exactly what I was looking for.

:

Great work

:

thnx perfect

:

Thank you very much.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий