четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Robots Or Mecha











About:

Why should we work together?



  1. I can create very detailed robot designs.
  2. I can draw a design for masked DJs for example: DeadMau5 and Marshmello.
  3. I can create detailed models.
  4. I'd love to hear new ideas from people like you!


I will provide you with the following:



  • Create cool decorative art pieces.
  • Create video game character concepts.
  • Visualize an idea you have.


(Also please add as much clarity as possible to avoid any unpredictable results)



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work! Great communication and delivered high-quality work on time.

:

Good work and communication

:

Great communication and they were able to innovate around complex instructions.

:

Thanks a lot!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий