понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Create Watercolor And Digital Illustrations











About:

I create illustrations in cartoonish style. If you want to create original character for your ideas I offer you this gig. I always provide a high resolution images. I can create illustrations in different styles. If you want something specific you can send me an example and I'll try to match that style. 

Reviews


:

this is my second order.. still amazed by her art and creativity.. will order again of course :) .. thank Youuuu

:

The seller has been challenged with a request that was very demanding and she did an excellent job. She is a great communicator and an excellent illustrator.

:

Anastasia's process is great: rough sketch, collaboration then coloring. Her vision is AMAZING, whimsical yet with enough of a touch of mystery that gives her images layers of meaning. She certainly brings a bit of magic to every image she creates. Her communication skill allows for true co-creation. A fantastic experience

:

great service ! great communications . so polite and she truly loves what she doing. thank you very much

:

Thank you Anastasia! Wonderful work and communicates well.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий