среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

Create Comic Book, Cartoons,Custom Illustration











About:

Hi Dear Clients,

I am looking some great collaboration. I will create comic page based on your story

Price point  based on the style and complexity.

In this GIG's I provide you:

  • line art for storybook/visual novel
  • High resolution file
  • Full detail, black  and white or full color
You will get:


High Resolution comic .
High Professional Illustration
Detailed Illustration
Proportional Body Figure
Great Energy
Full Effect Coloring

satisfaction guaranteed
 


I Will Give The BEST!!!

Feel free to ask more sample

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You have done it again and now I can not wait until ... we have an opportunity to do more work .... which is definitely coming soon ..... thank you thank you thank you for always making my visions come to life ... you are phenomenal

Seller's Response:

Thank you for you valuable reviews they mean much more to me. Waiting to work again soon.

Seller's Response:

excellent.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your valuable feed back. Want to work again with you.

Seller's Response:

Communication - excellent - easy to work with. Results is amazing. Very accepting to requests and revisions. Thank you so much for helping me get this big project done. Will definitely use again. My apologies for the delays on getting back to you - Thank You




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий