четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Custom Illustration For T Shirt Design











About:

For avoid cancelation :



Please contact me before placing your order.



Please read my FAQ before placing your order.



Hi, my name is Taofik.

I've got 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator.  And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.



Your design could be any style you like it,funny,nerdy or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your personality!

All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a clear vector version of your illustration. 



Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



If you have more questions please contact me and I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards,

Taofik.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Purchased this gig for a tshirt design and it turned out amazing. Seller had great communication and got back to me in a timely manner. He also made sure I was happy with the design through several stages of the process. I would definitely recommend him for your project.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much..

Seller's Response:

exactly what I asked for.. look forward to working with you again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

thank you..

:

excellent communication and design. highly recommend




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий