понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Design Car Vector Illustration Automotive T Shirt











About:

Hello, I'm Eza Maulana.I'm Graphic designer and illustrator from indonesia

I'm newbie on fiverr, but i've been experienced for 5 years on graphic design and illustration. 

If you need the design of logos, T shirts, brochures, posters, packaging designs and others. and don't hesitate consulting about your designs with me



Bronze package


  • Black & White Color
  • Simple typhography
  • PNG source file


Silver Package


  • Colored design
  • Ordinary illustration
  • Typhography
  • Mockup t shirt
  • Source File Cdr, Ai, Eps, Png


Gold Package


  • Colored design
  • Illustration detailing
  • Typhography
  • Mockup t shirt
  • All Source file


Service for you given below



1.High regulation PNG  file

2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG 

3.Vector format

4.High regulation Jpeg file.

4.Full time service.

5.Unlimited revision.

6.Accept your idea.

7.Delivery soon

8.I will give you 100% satisfaction.



"Please text in Inbox first, before you place an order. Thank you so much.

Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!



Reviews


:

ezamaulana was very patient and accommodating with all my requests. It was a great pleasure working with such a creative artist!

:

First Time Using Fiverr, Will Be Coming Back To Work With ezamaulana Again When I Need More Design Work Undertaking

:

The best! Great work!

:

Great job!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий