вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

I will create amazing illustrations and designs for you

I will create amazing illustrations and designs for you












About:

 
Hello! Before you place the order please read the information below:

• For any specific request please send me a message
• Please provide good quality pictures (in case of portraits) 
• Yess, I work with reference pocture so feel free to send it. 
• All packages include JPEG, PNG or PNG files
• You can request a transparent background for free
• You can request any size of drawing
• You can request minor changes 
• For PSD original and editable files have an additional cost.
• If you want more then 1 character in your order have an additional price. 
• I keep rights to publish portraits in my portfolio or social media

Thank you! :)

Reviews


ishyleduc:Nothing was a hassle, great eye for detail and creative flair.

cesaraugusto:Amazing work from seller . The design was on point and she delivered extra fast

comicme:Very talented artist! Shared sketches along the way to ensure we were always on the same page. Looking forward to using their services again! :)

amberr_03:By far the best person I have worked with on Fiverr! Magagon was so sweet, and when I requested a modification she did it promptly \u0026 I couldn't be more happy with the work she did amazing artist!

amjin1:magagon produces very good work. I have a few more ideas and will use magagon again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий