вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

I will draw quality watercolor illustrations of anything

I will draw quality watercolor illustrations of anything












About:

I can make whimsical watercolor illustration of cute animals: pinguins, baby chickens, horses, cats, lions etc. This artworks you can use as character design in entertainment industry, as illustration for the card design, as print and everywhere else where such pictures might be appropriate.

Some words about the process of creation:
First I draw as much sketches in color as needed, before starting to work on the illustrations (the main part of work).
After the final sketches are accepted by the clientI start working on my illustrations using watercolors on paper, and then turn my artworks into Photoshop files for further edition to achieve high quality final result (clean bright picture with a resolution at 600 dpi)

Reviews


joozy32:It was great! They took my idea and exceeded my expectations.

katerynamanko:It has been a wonderful experience working with this client!

mayleshop:amazing job, Katy is so talented! Thank you! x Tiziano

webproduction:Very little instruction needed, knows what she is doing.Great illustrations again, thanks for the great work and fast communications. You are a talent, thanks a lot. Full marks every single time.Fantastic service! Followed my brief well and made the very minor changes quickly. Would recommend for getting illustrations custom created.\n\n

katerynamanko:Thank you!! \r\nVery interesting projects.\r\nSo good experience to work with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий