вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

I will do a watercolor illustration

I will do a watercolor illustration












About:

HELLO FRIENDS!

I will create 100% original hand painted watercolour illustration for you. 

Painted on paper→scanined→edited.

You just need to send me a picture and clear instructions what you want me to paint for you.

You'll receive final watercolor painting, scanned in high 1200 dpi resolution.


PLEASE, SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE MAKE ORDER TO DISCUSS ALL DETAILS

READY FOR CUSTOM ORDERS





Reviews


kyrobinson:Good work. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you!

splicegirl:Cris is awesome, she listens to what you want and then delivers exactly what you asked for! I couldn't be happier with the two pieces she drew for me. Beautiful work!

crisbuplen:Thank you very much, indeed, for your kind words!

nooooori:It was very easy to work with Cris, she painted two wonderful pictures for me. All the details were on spot and the paintings are works of art! Definitely would recommend her!

crisbuplen:Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий