вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will make oil painting drawing your photo

I will make oil painting drawing your photo












About:

Are you looking for oil painting portrait???you are in the right place,I'm specials in oil painting & pet portrait. i will create oil painting portrait in my creative style.


PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER 
I need a close description of what you have in mind. The better the reference and inspiration you give me, the better the outcome. If you don't have a concrete idea, you will be giving me creative freedom with your commission.
I am open to custom orders, if there is a package that doesn't suit your needs feel free to message me and I can work with you to create a custom offer that you're happy with.

If you are unsure whether the quality of your photo is received contact me before buying.
Feel free to let me know if you have any doubts.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий