вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate a cool dragon

I will illustrate a cool dragon












About:

We are a group of freelance artists. And we hope to help you to bring your ideas for life by the most beautiful and cutest illustrations.

We will work 2 steps:

Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The source file (PSD file) is with 1 layer for the illustration.

Reviews


burningbutterfl:As always, great illustrations! Danh's dragons are a favorite among my young readers.

danh_art:Thank you so much!

eldmorey:It was great to collaborate with this team, clarify and search for different visual solutions. We hope to continue working together, for sure ;)

abruptdragon:Thank you so much! Absolute pleasure to work with. Don’t waste your money on anyone else but these guys. Fantastic. Will be coming back for any further artwork I need! :D

danh_art:Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий