среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will do traditional and neo traditional tattoo designs for you

I will do traditional and neo traditional tattoo designs for you












About:

Get your uniquely designed traditional or neo-traditional customized tattoos, hand drawn (and digital colored).

Please explain as much as you can about your requirement, you can send me your own made rough sketches (just for your idea), or any references that you have.

I only make traditional and neo traditional designs. For geometric, pointillism or tribal designs, send a message before you offer. 

Only JPG Format. I don't work with vectors.

Reviews


vdenoto22:The experience was great, the tattoo design turned out amazing and exceeded my expectations, everything was done on time, and overall fantastic!

xamyart:Thankful for the trust!

iamme5154:Second time purchasing, and second time being very satisfied! Killer work.

xamyart:happy to work with iamme5154 again!

dalebobermien:Perfect exactly what I want, thankyou


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий