среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will do illustrations,comics,storyboard and conceptart

I will do illustrations,comics,storyboard and conceptart












About:

Please check my portfolio here:  https://flic.kr/ps/2YL5KG

Hello I'm kiran
illustration is my passion and I will be happy to listen to your idea and create wonderful  illustrations for you ! 

Please contact me before placing the order to conform prices and delivery time. 

For best result, give me reference images and all details you need.   
 
I am a professional comic and storyboard artist, I have 10+ years of experience and worked many projects. i have exclusively worked in storyboard and concept art and comics ,magazines,posters.

Order with gig extras for quick delivery and  background included with illustration or concept art.

I am designing only in Photoshop.


If you have any question feel free to contact me ;) 








.






Reviews


driscoe:Awesome job! I’m more than happy with the work

conceptart09:pleasure to work with again and again..\r\n\r\nthank you..

cdlecdle:Good Job.

conceptart09:thank you..

tototo1:good begining. i continue to work with him


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий