среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will design product label or package

I will design product label or package












About:

==== BUY AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL LABEL DESIGN ====

 

Hey, Why You Are Still Waiting!!  


Now You Are At the Right Place to Get Your Attractive LABEL DESIGN



My service provides one of the most Eye-catching, creative and attractive professional designs.


Make sure you have this stuff before ordering this GIG :


1. Your idea/concept of design (if any) including Product name

2. Shape & Size or dimension of package or label 

3. Text/Images/LOGO to be included (if any)

4. Dye-cut/template


You have UNLIMITED revisions UNTIL the final delivery.


★ EXPRESS DELIVERY

★ GREAT COMMUNICATION

★ PREMIUM QUALITY DESIGN

★ 100% UNIQUE & MODERN DESIGN

★ FASTEST RESPONSE & DELIVERY RATE

★ FREE  UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★ 100% SATISFACTION


Any time contact me...!!

I'll do my best one to make you happy...!!!

Thank you and I am looking forward to work with you......!!



THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FROM FIVERR!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий