вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

I will design outstanding regal coat of arms heraldic family crest

I will design outstanding regal coat of arms heraldic family crest












About:

Hi,

You're welcome to my Heraldic logo gig description.

I will design Heraldic, Luxury Crest design for your brand or Family.
This  Premium Luxury Crest design is inspired from the Old Classical and Strong Ornamental designs. It includes several Heraldic, Luxury, Signatures. Those concepts depends mainly on premium (shapes, swirls, shields, ribbons, animals, wreaths, ... etc )

MPORTANT: please contact me BEFORE ordering so we can work out the details (a white button on the right on a desktop view or a green "Contact" link if you're using mobile app)

Tell me what you need what do you want to convey, and I will do heraldry research design it.

so you have the source files to edit the design (size, color, enlarge, never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.
Thank you!

Reviews


oetschi:Very good. Good and fast communication. Great result. Recommendation. Worth the money!

logomaster_15:great Buyer Thanks

kostilyovan:beautiful work and highest quality. he went above and beyond to exceed my expectations! thank you! highly recommend him!

logomaster_15:Great Buyet Thanks

tobiassalm:Very simple...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий