суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will create watercolor and digital illustrations

I will create watercolor and digital illustrations












About:

I create illustrations in cartoonish style. If you want to create original character for your ideas I offer you this gig. I always provide a high resolution images. I can create illustrations in different styles. If you want something specific you can send me an example and I'll try to match that style. 

Reviews


aarongblack:Great experience, seller was responsive and delivered in time.

anastasiakhm812:Outstanding Experience!

koolkattoronto:Fabulous artist and very easy to communicate with! Does wonderful work.

damonj11:Anastasia is an absolute legend! She is very talented and her work is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending her great work.

damonj11:Anastasiakhm812 is a magnificent talent. Very friendly, efficient, professional and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the great illustrations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий