суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations for childrens book

I will draw illustrations for childrens book












About:

In this Gig I offer handmade illustrations for children's storybooks in pastels, watercolor, gouache etc. or mixed techniques.

I have Diploma in Fine Arts (eq. MFA) as illustrator and graphic-designer and since 2013 have been working with different clients in these fields. Some examples of my works You can see above, in the gig's gallery, and also in my portfolio.

For pretty simple pictures with flat colors You can choose basic Gig, by the standard You get more textured and detailed illustrations with simple background. For the premium Gig I will draw a complex artwork rich in textures and details.

The workflow:
  1. We discuss Your wishes and preferences
  2. I do some rough sketches 
  3. You approve one of them or make suggestions of what You would like to change
  4. I do the changes according to Your wishes and draw the original.
  5. Delivery of final artwork
Pictures are scanned in 300 dpi, delivered as JPG, TIFF or PDF 

I am looking forward to collaboration with You and will do my best!

Please contact me before placing this order.

Reviews


danandjenny:I have used this seller several times and am always amazed at how versatile the seller is. So talented!

vect_hbg:It gives pleasure to work with the customer and I am happy to take part in so nice projects. Thank you!

danandjenny:Amazing work! This seller is wonderful to work with.

vect_hbg:Very nice to work with this buyer and I really like the projects! I will be happy to continue collaboration.

danandjenny:Beautiful illustration! I’m so pleased!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий