среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will do Any kind of Graphic Design Works Logos Banner Covers Etc 5.0 (479 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Sri Lanka Member since Oct 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 1 day About me I am a professional Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience.

I will do Any kind of Graphic Design Works Logos Banner Covers Etc 5.0 (479 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Sri Lanka Member since Oct 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 1 day About me I am a professional Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience.












About:

I'll design/ Illustrate  your KIDS Book , activity pages or any illustrations 

with unlimited revisions 

I'll edit and digitally color your drawings / sketch 

prepare your book for publications like Creative Space etc. 

Create KIDS banners , pages, cards for Social Media or Websites

Please contact me before your order with details

Thank you

Reviews


mimiqatkins:This is a gift so someone and the seller gave me the best deal and was very professional and helpful in the process. I can't wait to work with him again.

raveendrawm:Great buyer, Happy to work with.. Thank you so much ..

olivierlivio:Good service. He always try to improve the result, until we are happy. Customer satisfaction first. I like this mindset :)

smollettopare:I am impressed with his time and work ethics.

pskasa0624:Awesome work and excellent delivery.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий