четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will create your name or logo in graffiti art style with characters

I will create your name or logo in graffiti art style with characters












About:

I will draw you awesome graffiti, absolutely for gift, collections, to your friends, girl-friend, boy-friend, family, and of course for your brand, also with a character or silhouettes in you want.

I will send you the Print-ready version in any size, so you can print it in small sticker or a big wall decal.

My Graffitis are awesome for printing in giant vinyl stickers.

I started this trend some years ago in Europe.
And it´s an OUTSTANDING DECOR for teen or kid bedrooms, Street Art style living rooms, etc. Also for your company, office, shop.
You can print it cheap (in your nearest printing company) and stick it easily inside or outside, on walls, window glass... even in your car, truck... Lasting for many years and easy to remove.


Please contact me if you need any other graffiti or design requests and we can discuss it.

Reviews


scottbrown702:I will do further business with this artist. Fast and extremely talented.

carlosnietocom:Graffiti Art has something really interesting, is modern and classic at the same time.

caelanchastain:He was very nice and got the order in very quickly and it is beautiful. I love it

carlosnietocom:Thank you. Graffiti is a good idea for nick names, merchandising... The Art of our time.

atechofficer:This artist is amazing and very professional. I highly recommend him to everyone. He delivered my vision exactly how I wanted it for a fair price and in a timely manner with excellent communication.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий