суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will illustrate, draw or sketch anything you want

I will illustrate, draw or sketch anything you want












About:

Hi there, 

My name is Lynda :) and I am a traditional and digital artist. I draw since always. I do realism and cartoons even manga drawings or just simple sketches. I love colors so i promise you a colorful harmonious unique drawing. The drawing can either be a pencil or digital one or both, it depends on your needs.
My way of working includes the client throughout the process from the initial sketch to the final drawing to make sure you get what you want :D 

so feel free to contact me if you want that unique nice drawing ^_^.

Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

Lynda

Reviews


vaugustin:Lyndalyne is great. I will be contacting her again!

lyndalyne:Glad to work with you :D

reeloddity:seller was great to work with. fast communication, beautiful style and delivered exactly what I asked for. will definitely use again.

lyndalyne:I am so glad we obtained what you were looking for. thank you so much for everything.

vaugustin:Wonderful! I will be using her again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий